Following are the list of Courses:
3.Translation of Holy
4.English Language Course
5.Urdu Language Course
Nazra-e-Quran / Hifz-e-Quran
Nazra is to read
the Holy Quran verbally, without translation and Hifz is the
memorization of the Holy Quran by heart. Hifz course is particularly designed
for those who have already taken Nazra-e-Quran, but you may take this course
depending upon the student’s capability. These courses
- Pronunciation of Arabic letters correctly, i.e. from
their proper origin (Makharij).
- Quran lessons (Quran recitation with the rules of Tajweed).
- Training of five time Prayers (Azaan, Name and timings of prayers, Fard,
Wajib, Sunnat and Nafal payers).
- Method of Jumuah, Funeral and Eid Prayers.
- Taharah, Wudhu, Ghusal.
- Memorization of six Kalemas, Imaan-e-Mufassil & Mujmal, Ayah-tul-Kursi,
Dua-e-Qunoot, various masnoon
Duas and small Surahs.
- Basic Aqaa'id (Allah, Angels, Holy books, Holy prophets, Qiyamah, Jannat,
- Islamic History, Sunnah, Manners, Islamic months, Fasting, Halal & Haram
Translation of Holy Quran
It is to read the Holy Quran through meanings and word to word translation
into English and Urdu.
- Translation of Holy Quran in Urdu and English
- Memorization of various Duas and Surahs.
- Basic Aqaa'id, Fiqh, Islamic History, Sunnah, Etiquettes, Halal & Haram
Tafseer-e-Quran (interpretation of Holy Quran).....Coming Soon
It is to read the Holy Quran through its meaning, translation and
interpretation of the Holy Quran,
- Translation with explanation of Holy Quran in urdu and english
Eglish Language course
It is to learn the Basics and fundamentals of English Language so as to
become capable of speaking, reading and understanding the English Language.
Urdu Language Course
It is to learn the Basics and fundamentals of Urdu Language so as to become
capable of speaking, reading, and understanding the Urdu Language.
- Basic Urdu Qaida